Today I didn't realize the garage door was not all the way up, and I backed up into it. The top of Coma's cab caught the corner of the garage door. When Duane came home, he pounded the door back into shape, and put touch-up paint on the Coma's owies/scratches. I didn't even cry this time! He's learning patience because of me. I'm HAPPY I didn't make a big old mess of the garage door, like I did when we lived in Arizona! That time, the door looked like it had a big old pregnant belly...... the shape of the back of the car! I've decided that when I get into my 80's or 90's, someone will probably think it a good idea to take away my driving privileges, so for now, I'm trying to pack in all the memories I can! Maybe I can just drive my 4 wheeler when I am old.... you don't have to have a driver's license to drive those guys!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment