Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mom and Dad's Three Babies

We have some family reunions coming up, so my thoughts are naturally turned to family members that I love. Some are still here on earth, and some got their tickets to go to Heaven. Someday it will be so nice to meet my two big brothers and big sister who each died as babies. I have a special love for them because I've always wondered if they had lived, would us last 3 "Little Kids" have gotten to still come to our family. Maybe 6 kids would have been a big enough handful for Mom and Dad. I wish we had pictures of them to see what they look like. We could do time progression pictures and see if we look like them. :) Reunions are so fun! I've already started making my pile of things to take along.........plastic ants, spiders, and snakes for prank playing. The camera for memory making. A few pairs of spongy shoes for variety. I'm so excited to see everyone again! I hope those who have small children and babies get to come, because I love hanging out with the Little People the best!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I had never thought of it that way. This brings up the hard decisions I have to make when it comes to deciding my family is all here. Are they? Aren't they? I'm so glad Heavenly Father made sure you were all in your family together! You know, between Son, Louis, LaVaun and Becca, we better all make sure we're walkin' the straight and narrow! ;) (I'm sorry if I didn't spell those right!)