This morning a good friend of mine gave me a bunch of books that she had collected over the years. Whew! A sigh of relief for me because now I can tutor properly. Then I grabbed a hat (red with a nice brim.....sorry, still not a decent picture of me wearing it) and my camera and headed to the Zoo. I had such a fun time! I took my time and roamed around to see all the animals, and to take pictures of most of them. It was good camera practice and the exercise felt good, too. Then, to top off the afternoon, I let me have a couple of things from the Gift Shop. A book about animals to read to the Little People, some little black rock magnets, and some pretty rocks for the reward box. It was totally a great day! At college, I almost majored in Zoology, but at the time, there wasn't much a girl could do with a degree in that. But I still love animals.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I didn't know you almost majored in Zoology!! You go, Girl! :D
Post a Comment