Monday, September 15, 2008

Sissy Time

Today I finally got to have a play day with my Sister. We live in the same town, but only see each other at the annual family reunion, practically. We strolled through some pretty gardens and looked at all the plants that don't take much water. Then we shopped around at a few stores and found some fun treasures CHEAP!! Then we ate a yummy lunch with lots of veggies and a chocolate dessert. Then some more shopping, then we went for haircuts. The nice lady gave her the cutest haircut ever! She looks so vibrant and happy. AND it makes her look younger, I think. I was jealous a bit. I'm tellin' ya, she looks so very cute! The nice lady said I would need to wait a few more weeks/months before I can have the haircut I want. Boogers. If you want to see her pics, find her blog on my list, named Pool-i-day News. Give her a little bit to get them posted. She promised she would put them on. Be proud of her! It was a scary thing for her to do.

2 comments:

Diana said...

When our kids are older (in school) and Laura lives closer, I will love doing this with my sisters!! It's cool that you did things you both enjoy AND got to chat the whole time. Very memorable. :)

dgmthrof4 said...

I want to see pics of your new do too! I'm glad she finally listened to someone and got a change... change is good!