Friday, May 29, 2009

I like to move it, move it

This week I've been bizzy organizing all the fun things I've been 'gathering' for 5 years for the family reunion that we're in charge of. The Skit Kits are put together and taped shut, so I won't keep changing my mind about things. Ha! That'll show me! One of the craft projects is all put together and ready. Today I worked on Bingo, and cooking utensils. I packed up all the packages of napkins that I got for Valentine's Day, Superbowl, Halloween, etc. on clearance sales. That will be fun to bring them out and use them each day. I emailed the prospective attendees with the words to Farmer in the Dell and Two Little Blackbirds, so they can get it into their heads a little bit. The reunion is still a ways off, but when it gets here, I'll be ready! In only a few more days, our new little Grandbaby Daughter is going to finally be here! I can hardly wait! One of these nights, we might get a phone call in the middle of the night, and on the other end will be our Boy, saying that he is now a Daddy. I'm very excited for the Three of them. They are a good, strong team.

Today my Man gave me a little toy from Madagascar and he sings 'I like to move it, move it.' It's so fun! I guess I must sing it alot around home......

1 comment:

aprilhoyt said...

you sound like you keep busy!! I like your golf ball button curtains! very creative!!