Last night I really enjoyed having tiny Mia come over and have a sleepover. Her Mommy had been to instacare, and needed to take some medicine that would konk her out. It was SO FUN to get up every few hours and hold that sweet little Girlee in my arms and talk to her. On one of the feedings, her eyes were open, so we were visiting. I asked her if she could hear Grandpa snoring in the other room. She sat really still for a couple seconds, then she smiled really big. It made me laugh! A one week old baby who already has a sense of humor. :)
After a good night's sleep, and some pain killers, Mia's Mommy was feeling much better today. I did as much as I could, then fell asleep....... for 4 and a half hours! Yikes! I hope they bring her again tonight. :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment