Every day I put something FUN onto my 'list' of things to get done. I'm really enjoying myself! Since none of those things can be chocolate, string cheese, chocolate milk, candy, chips, or pastries..... I've discovered things like: read something uplifting from the Ensign, take a nice long nap, go for a walk, hold a baby, play with a child, make something for someone else, talk on the phone, or play Freecell on the computer. One day at a time, we've made it through the first week of icky diet, and one day at a time, we'll make it through the second week, too. We're doing it! :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Wow. If you can do hard things by taking one day at a time, I bet I can, too! Part of me wanted to offer to have a chocolate fast with you, but the other part was already unwrapping a candybar! j/k! You're half way there, right?! Yay!
You go, Girl!! I must say that your self control is superb... I bet other people cheat and then their treatment doesn't go as well. Keep it up!! You're almost there! :D
Post a Comment