rainy day
happy tulips
rainy day happy tulips hot chocolate
rainy day happy tulips hot chocolate warm jammies :)
Raining loudly while in kindergarten room today. Big eyes and slight apprehensiveness on their little faces. Told them if they listened carefully, they might hear the flowers singing a happy song to be getting such a nice big drink of water. Made up a quick verse of 'the flowers are happy, the flowers are happy' to the tune of 'nanner, nanner, nanner.' Pulled out my old tale of 'lightening is really the Angels taking pictures of you, so be sure to smile' and got them back on task writing in their journals. I could hear the other ladies in the room giving out their reassurances, too. I love working with children.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
hot chocolate on a rainy day...brings back memories of my childhood! what a good idea!
I love days like that now, but you totally made me remember what storms were like as a kid. :D I'm glad you were there to make it fun for them. :D
Post a Comment