Today was such a beautiful sunny day. It felt great to get out and mow the lawn and let the breeze blow me around a little. Instead of mowing it how I always do, in a rectangle, I mowed it like an oval cinnamon roll, then did the corners last. It was fun! This afternoon I put on a hat, made a water bottle, found a piece of money in the bottom of my purse, got my coupons for the fabric store, and went for a wonderful sunny walk. Man, it felt so good to go for a long walk! Not only did I get some cute fabric, I also found a cute new hat (that wasn't so floppy and didn't blow off once on the way home), and got some fresh fruit at the fruit stand on the way home. The cantaloupe got kinda heavy by the time I got home.... hopefully I remember that next time. :) I love the sunshine!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment