The other day, I decided I needed more time to concentrate on things that matter most. That meant a redesigning of the way I spend my time, since there isn't a way to bottle time, or freeze time (in the freezer), buy time with money, or stash some away in a secret hiding place for later use. So, the first thing I did was cut back on computer usage. I sold most everything off my farmville farm, and now only plant crops that take several days to mature. It isn't so much fun to play anymore, so I'm saving quite a bundle of time right there! I don't let me sit and read facebook for long periods of time, either. I just read the 'headlines' like in the newspaper, unless something catches my eye....but not from cover to cover anymore. Am excited to be adding into my days: crocheting, better scripture reading, time to think, exercising, and keeping up with my chores and other fun activities. It's so refreshing!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment