Went to the [male blonde] pharmacist: "prescription is expired."
Went into the Doctor and sat 'til I was tired.
"We can't give this to you 'cuz it would be for your Man."
If he can call us back soon, then we surely can."
I finally got ahold of him, he hadn't heard his phone.
While telling all the facts to him, I heard a quiet moan.
"Thanks for tryin' to help me, Hun. I clearly see the prob.
A different Doctor gave me that." (I tried not to sob.)
My Man, he took me out to eat, and to the grocery store.
Then headed to said pharmacy, and said, "Let's try once more."
I waited in the parking lot, it didn't take him long.
"She said it wasn't expired at all! I guess the guy was wrong!"
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment