A whole year has zipped by since my last post? Really? ~sigh~ It has been a bizzy, yet very good year. I've learned many valuable things... like: how to fill out a food order for people in need, how to help families get through the loss of their loved ones, how to stand in front of a group of women and conduct a meeting, how to pray and how to notice the answers, how to prioritize, how to organize my time, how to turn to people I love when I need help, how to use a texting cell phone, and how to keep going even when I'm tired. I'm glad my kids come to see me because sometimes I forget to take care of them. There are now 13 Wonderful Grandkids that I love so much. I also love my Children and Husband. I love the Savior and his restored church. I love God and appreciate his tender care of me. I love chocolate. Because my feet were always hurting, I had to switch out of wearing spongy shoes, which was a very sad transition for me. But I got a few pairs of Cowgirl boots, which I've always wanted, so I'm fine! I hope to write on here more often than I did in 2012. Shouldn't be too hard!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Busy! Busy! ;) I'm supposed to be working on my book, but I saw that I had missed your post, so here I am! ;) Okay, now I can go finish. I love You!!
Post a Comment