Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pete and Re-pete

I keep having thoughts of things that I wanted to put in writing, but when I look on my blog, I have already written them down! The people around me keep telling me that I am repeating myself more frequently. If I have emailed any of you to tell you something, then a few days later emailed you again with the same information, please ignore me! I'm so sorry! Perhaps it has something to do with being on 'overload'........ planning a wedding, running a sewing factory out of the living room, feeding extra people, having dental appointments for a root canal and crown, trying to get the yard looking decent, planting pots for the front porch, making a king size quilt for the reunion, making 2 crib-size quilts, keeping up with the regular stuff: meals, dishes, laundry, cleaning and vacuuming, Primary lessons, packets for children for General Conference, clothes to cleaners, etc., etc. Maybe I should just stop using the computer for a couple of weeks, then I wouldn't have to worry about repeats! I love You guys. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments: