Today I'm so happy that there are fix-it guys who enjoy helping us out with our vehicles. People who actually LIKE to get all greesee and stuff. The O-2 something-or-other burned out on my Coma, but tonight it is replaced and all is well. Who helped you out today, that you're thankful for?
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
The hearing guy at our new hospital! I looked at walmart and was down to calling pharmacies looking for a replacement battery for my 8 year olds' hearing aid. I finally called the hearing place connected to the hospital and he can give me a new battery, no problem! And, most likely get it covered by Medicaid! Whew! (I also made me an eye appt. to get me some new, non-scratched glasses at another new place in my new town. :) )
Post a Comment