Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baker's Dozen of Happies

Today's happies were: buds on the lilac bush (for the first time in it's life), a new (non-kinkable) hose from Lowe's, talking on the phone to my kids and Grands, birds splashing in the birdbath I made this afternoon in the back yard, new walking shoes, the number on the bathroom scales, colorful tulips blooming, the sound of snapping branches while I did some pruning, a nice husband who loves me and takes good care of me (he fixed supper tonight), some new clothes from Ross, a working washer and dryer, reliable transportation, and the warm sunshine. Sometimes I wonder what everyone else's happies are......

1 comment:

Diana said...

Naptime, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and not having to wonder where they're coming from, a yard to work in, a yard to play in, a washer at least ;), grins, giggles, epiphanies of very young minds and Springtime!