Today we played Follow the Leader in Primary class (the manual said to). We went outside to do it, and by the time each child had had a turn, we were all exhausted! They sat so quietly for the whole rest of the time. We'll do THAT again! Today I took my first nap out on the swing/hammock for the year 2008. It was warm and wonderful. The three fleece blankets made it just perfect! While out there, I saw my first flying insect for this year. Little bugger! I'm excited for whatever this next week holds. I bet it will be a good week. Tomorrow I'm getting crowned, Tuesday I get to work at a Kindergarten Orientation Night. I get to do the one where the kids and their parents make a little book. So far, so good.
Sewing Room Model 1:12 (ish)
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment