Until today, there were 2 bridges and 2 crowns in my mouth. A tie! But now the crowns are ahead by one. Can I just say that our last dentist wore gloves, but didn't wash his gloved hands between patients, and Duane got a horrid infection in his mouth. So we did some shopping around and decided to go with a new dentist who was highly recommended by the ladies at my job. Well, the first couple of visits went alright. Even the endodontist he sent me to, did a good job on the root canal. But today! Yikes! The girl assistant needed more time in class. She tried to remove a crown that was on the opposite side of my mouth, instead of the temporary crown. I stopped her. Then she put the new crown in place.........backwards! The Dr. couldn't get it to come out clean with the little carbon paper bite things.....then he burst out laughing and called her back in to tell her she had done it backwards. I guess to them it was pretty funny, but I wanted the work done properly.......I didn't crank at them, but I wondered if I had made a good choice in a dentist!
Today's happy moment came when I had my last reading lesson with one of my 3rd grade boys. He complains EVERY time he HAS to come. Man! I was trying to help him and he was busy kicking and screaming! But I made it through the school year! Hooray!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Would it help if I got my dentist bro-in-law to recommend someone who works in Salt Lake? That is very unprofessional to laugh at such a big mistake. I had to lol at your happy attitude about the crowns "winning"! hee hee!
Post a Comment