Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blue and White makes me happy

Today the sky was a beautiful blue with big puffy clouds in it. Today my shirt and skirt had blue and my shoes were white. Today my eyes were blue and my skin is lily white. Tonight my pajama pants are blue and my t-shirt is white. Blue and white (and yellow/gold) were my wedding decoration colors. BYU has lots of blue and white logos. I have some blue spongie shoes, and some white ones (not pictured).

Roses are BLUE,
Violets are WHITE,
I hope You DO
get lots of sleep toNIGHT!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love the new pictures!! I was scrolling and Gracie shouts (from over my shoulder) "WAIT! Go back! I wanna see Grandpa!" :) I need to get you a new one of us. Becca was so sad that day and I was tense as a result. That, and Landon is like 3 times that big now! :D Love the shoes! I was thinking the other day that I need blue ones and green ones. I love your blue/purple swirly ones... don't suppose you remember where you got those? ;)