Friday, May 30, 2008

So meny happies

Walking makes me happy. I walked on the track behind my school, I walked to a friend's house, I mowed the lawn, AND I went to 2 big warehouse stores and walked and walked. My feet hurt, but I'm happy I can walk.

Phone calls make me happy. Today I got a call from someone I love and she said "I thought about you today. I stopped to pick up a penny, and nickel, and a dime off the ground and I thought of you, because you would have stopped to pick them up, too. :)

Arctic Circle makes me happy. Tonight they fixed us some halibut sandwiches and they were yummy.

Going to my school (job) makes me happy. Today I had a little meeting to get ready for upcoming tutoring in June. It was so great to hear the "Hi's" from the children who had been my students and who knew my name. Working with children does something good to my heart. Today I learned that I will have 6 students each day to tutor. Each student comes for 30 minutes. Two of my tutees were in the Kindergarten class I worked in this year. I'm so excited to be with them and help them!

Sitting on the porch, in the shade, having a picnic, with my Boyfriend, now THAT makes me happy!

(and splurging at the dollar store makes me happy)

No comments: