Tuesday, May 6, 2008

werm, wirm, wurm, worm

Tonight we sprayed off the plastic chairs that live outside on the porch. I arranged them like a movie theatre on the sidewalk to let them dry. Then I took a seat on the back row to watch the 'movie.' It was about these 2 robins who were hunting for worms in our grass. They are good listeners, quick decision makers, intent on showing those worms just who is the boss, and they are good at hopping. It made me happy to watch them. I should learn how to do the things they do........making decisions, taking charge when necessary, being a good listener....... but not hopping! Hopping is NOT for old ladies!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'd pay to come watch a movie at your theatre, but the magpies behind us would probably squawk because we would talk too much during the show! :D lol