Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sunshine, Swing, Snoozing........

Today I could walk a little easier, so after work I hurried and got some things done, then took my blankie and pillow and took a nap outside on the swing. That is one of my favorite things to do in the whole world!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I have a spot all picked out for my swing! Of course it's also a good spot for a fruit tree, so we'll see, but either way, I have to chop down a couple of messy evergreen overgrown tress first! :D But they have baby birds in them right now, so we'll wait until they grow up and then we'll knock their tree down and they'll have to find a nice, new house next spring! :D

HunsakerMama said...

I'm so jealous! My porch swing has bird poop and cherry tree poop all over it, I wouldn't take a nap there today! I'm glad you are feeling better after you squished that Angel! :)