It got dark again tonight, and still no picture taken. Most of the day I was taking care of other details, and not even worrying about the ceiling. Anne told me about a cool store, so I went there today. Wow, was it ever a great store to shop in! It had so many beautiful, and reasonably priced, wreaths, wall hangings, dishes, rugs, Christmas decorations, Halloween and Thanksgiving things, statues......oh, what a place! I really wanted the life-sized pewter pig, but I left him there.
Tomorrow we are diving into the paint buckets and hoping to make good progress on the ceiling. Duane is going to be in charge of mixing the paint until we get just the right color. I want it a hair lighter than it is. Maybe you'll get an 'all done' picture on here. That would be great! No more sheeting on all the floors and over the stacked up furniture, no more crunchies sticking to the bottom of our feet, and all ready for putting things back together. New curtains, new things on the walls, new picture frames.....I'm so excited! Then I can start thinking about painting the master bathroom next week. It's going to be blue. :) It feels so good to be fixing up our nest.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment