Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll.........

In support of my goal to lose 33 pounds, this morning I opted for a bike ride instead of the boring old treadmill. My bike had a flat tire, so I took Duane's instead. His brakes don't squeal, his gears shift smoothly, and it felt easier to ride......but his seat is so high that I practically had to lay the thing on the ground so I could swing my leg over! Presently, I'm down by 23 pounds and have only 10 to go. I'm feeling so much better, and have tons more energy. I have to admit that I do miss my chocolate.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You go, Girl!! I was once complaining that I really wanted a treadmill at home and Darrin goes, you have treadmills all around your house. I'm like, what are you talking about? And he goes, "They're called sidewalks!" :D