This afternoon I took a little nap out on the porch swing with my turtle pillow and a fleece blanky. Ahhhhhhh. It felt divine. When I woke up, there was a storm coming in and it was so fascinating to watch. The dark gray clouds were moving in the opposite direction as the wispier clouds underneath. The rain came, and faded, and came again. The wind was blowing. It felt sooooooo good to just pull the blanket up around my neck and just lay there and watch it. It was almost as if the clouds were my worries and they were being blown away. The rain was like washing all the remaining dust of where my worries used to be, and making me feel all nice and refreshed again. Very rejuvenating! All day I've had the song from Mary Poppins stuck in my head: Let's Go Fly a Kite. I'm not sure, but I think that came from some ad that came in the mail that used a picture of Mary Poppins on it.....something about Scary Mary..... so I guess advertising really works! It works to make me crazy!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment