Monday, August 4, 2008

Mondays

I like Mondays because after resting all day Sunday, I am ready to get going again. On Mondays, I have a chance to make a whole new set of happy days. On Mondays, I can forget the mistakes I made the week prior, and try to make different mistakes this week! On Mondays, I can make something yummy for supper because all the leftovers are gone. On Mondays, all the plants in pots outside get watered because of the new week's resolutions I made. On Mondays I drink lots of water because it was another resolution. On Mondays I have to be careful not to spend too much money getting all the things I thought about over the weekend. On Mondays Jay Leno has Headlines, and sometimes they are funny because people forget their heads sometimes. On Mondays, I write in my blog because I am happy. On Tuesday, it will be a good day because it might rain. I can't wait to go out and go for a walk in it, and watch it splashing on the driveway as it falls. Maybe I can float some little sticks in the gutter....

1 comment:

Diana said...

We love "Headlines" on Leno, too!! :D I always clean on Monday to get ready for the new week. :) I also love FHE on Mondays! Although, I don't always have it together enough to have treats ready! :D Mondays really are great! ;)

Love,
Diana