Last night I skrubbed down the master bathroom. This morning I swabbed it with an undercoat of white flat paint. It was nice and sunny/hot today and it dried right away. Tonight I turned the radio to a nice oldies station and painted the bathroom bloo. It looks so pretty! It looks like the sky. I thought about leaving a couple places I missed, and calling them 'clouds.' When I was almost done painting, with just a patch behind the toilet left, I thought I had run out of paint, so I was practically licking it out of the roller tray to get enough. When I got all done, I found half a bucket of blue paint just innocently sitting there. Duh! So tomorrow when the sun comes back up, I'll see if any spots need better coverage, and I'll paint inside the towel cupboard, which I just now remembered I didn't do.... Oh, what would we do if we didn't get any more 'tomorrows?'
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment