Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sometimes smaller is better

Hooray! I made it through the observation! The observer lady was very positive and supportive and kind. She made a copy of her notes for me to keep, so I can remember what to work on. She also took time to show me one part with her acting as the reading teacher, and me as the student. Very helpful!

At school there are 2 copy machines. Only one does card stock. It is a huge, electronic, very nice machine. It has a button for everything! Well, it jammed up on my pink card stock, and they told me it had jammed up earlier in the day and had to be completely torn apart, and the lady who fixed it was already gone home for the day. Sheesh! So after a little prayer (and no, I didn't cry) I opened it up the best I could....making sure I could remember how to put everything back in the right places. I reached in behind a hot metal thingy, and around a little corner, and found my pink paper all crunched into some rollers. We got it out, and I promptly removed all my stuff and brought it home to finish making copies. I just have a little printer/copier, but it worked like a charm and made the card stock copies just fine. Whew! Now to get them through the school's only laminator.... no one is allowed to laminate except for one certain lady. Maybe she can get it done by Friday afternoon so I can cut everything up during the weekend.

I sure love my Family.

1 comment: