Choices I've made so far this week:
To trust or not to trust.
To pray or not to pray.
To read or not to read.
To share or not to share.
To sing or not to sing.
To spend or not to spend.
To wear a jacket or not to wear a jacket.
To sleep in or not to sleep in.
To bake or not to bake.
To sew or not to sew.
To be happy or not to be happy..... You get the idea.
I prayed and was glad. I read and was glad. Someone got into all our purses at work. I sang while doing the dishes. I was mostly careful with spending. Wore a jacket twice. Didn't sleep in. Didn't bake--bought the pies for Thanksgiving. Did a little sewing and it fit the person! Chose to be happy. The condition of things in the world can be frustrating because we can't fix it....but we can make a difference in our own circles, and try to show hope and faith and love.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Back up the bus! Someone got into your purses at work?! Yikes!
I agree that so many more parts of our life than we realize are choices we make. Even not doing anything is still choosing not to do anything. I think one of the points of this earthly existence is to realize just how powerful it is to be able to choose.
Post a Comment