You know in that one Christmas movie where the little boy (with thick glasses) opens a gift from his Aunt, and it is a bunny outfit/pajamas? Well, for the last few weeks I've been sewing some bathrobes for my Little People. But now as I'm getting slippers to go with them, and trying to sort of match them to the robes and the children's personalities, I'm thinking that it might be my Grandkids who open up their new robes and feel like that little boy did! Oh help me!
Sewing Room Model 1:12 (ish)
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Include a bottle of bubble bath, and it will be a winner.
I want to see pictures, they sound really cute.
No they won't, said their mother. No they won't, said their father. They will love them! ;) Better send the pictures straight to Melissa because I want to be surprised, too! ;)
Post a Comment