Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gogurt Wisdumb

Today I learned how NOT to eat a tube of go-gurt. Don't hold the tube in your mouth with one hand, while smashing the yummy goo into your mouth with 2 fingers of your other hand.....if you slip your grip, you will have go-gurt up your nose, in your hair, down your neck, and all over the floor!

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Actually if you put it in your mouth and run your fingers up it as fast as you can, you will slap yourself in the mouth and yogurt will come out your nose!

Diana said...

:D Becca's Intervener in her old school wrote a note home and felt so bad one day because she had cut a small hole in the gogurt and then GIVEN it to Becca to do herself! She had it in her hair and all over her clothes! But I could tell she had had fun, so I didn't care! ;)