Sunday, November 16, 2008

Planner Aheader

At the end of the lesson today at Primary, the kids were visiting while coloring their pictures. Griffin wanted to know: "Since you moved your Thanksgiving to October, will you be moving your Christmas to Thanksgiving Day in November?" I told him I wouldn't mind doing that, except then I'd have to move Valentine's Day to Christmas Day in December, and that just wouldn't feel right. Valentine's Day comes when Springtime is peeking around the corner. Good thinking, though, for a 7 year old, don't ya think? Only 6 more Sundays with my class. Next year they will have their 8th birthdays. They are great kids! My next class, starting in January, is filled with great children, too. One of the little boys (age 6) played a violin duet with his big sister in church today (she's 8). It was BEAUTIFUL! Their Mom played the piano. Another good year, coming up.

No comments: