When the kids were little, and they did something defiantly, sometimes I might say something teasingly, like, "you little snot." Well, today the lady with her Doctorate Degree came from the University to lead our training session. When it came time for the 5 of us ladies from my school to give our lessons to our students, the rest of the adults gathered around the backs of us to observe and fill out their sheets of paper about what we were doing wrong and right. It isn't as unnerving now as it was at the beginning, but I still don't like it. Well, my boy was reading along, and I was doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and then he sneezed. Oh, my lanta! He must not have blown his nose for at least 2 weeks! His sweatshirt sleeve caught most of it and it was so shiny and slimy and wet and GROSS! I handed him a kleenex. Then another kleenex. One of the adults grabbed a nearby garbage can.... yuck! Thank goodness I didn't get started dry heaving. I just kept right on going with the planned lesson. Looking back, I should have had us both use the hand gel. Oh, boy! Teaching is such an exciting career!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Oh, yuck! I hate touching other people's boogers! I love my kids, but I still hate touching their boogers! :P
Did anyone have to stifle a snicker?
Post a Comment