I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe there's a reason why I'm here on earth. I believe I did my best in raising a family. I believe in my kids. I believe my Little People are strong spiritually. I believe that life here is to be enjoyed. I believe it is easier to enjoy life when you feel well. I believe little pills of medicine are miracles. I believe the employees at Taco Bell were being timed by their manager to see how fast they could produce my order. I believe he said something like: "30 seconds! Good job everyone!" as I drove away. (it helped that he left his window open while shouting) I believe that warm running water is one of my best friends. I believe having to live a hundred years ago, without said water, would not have been so pleasurable. I believe in being organized. I believe the messes I create in order to get organized are hazardous to my health sometimes. I believe that sitting things on the top step of the stairs so it can do downstairs on the next trip, doesn't always work. I believe that aching backs are intended to make us stop lifting heavy things. I believe if you grow up in the countryside, you will not enjoy the city life so much. I believe that if you are allergic to cats, you should not have one. I believe one should figure out what their personal talents and interests are, and use them throughout life....even if all around you, others are losing their heads and blaming it onto you. I believe in miracles. I believe in my husband who takes excellent care of me by making sure I have all my meds (ducks) in a row. I believe snow was made for sculpting--although it works for some other 's' words as well, like: shoveling, stomping, sledding, slush, slick roads, swerving, sliding, and perhaps swearing. I believe children are for hugging, holding hands with, and reading to. I believe lots of other things, too.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I believe you're right!
Post a Comment