This afternoon I got bent out of shape, but tonight I am bent back into shape. I keep on thinking: "Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape."
When I went to Primary today, I watched someone else stand in front and do my whole entire Sharing Time...... the one I've worked on since last November, and had it all ready to go, for the last Sunday of this month. first: grrrr next: ~sigh~ oh well My good husband helped me on the computer and we came up with a whole different Sharing Time, and now I'm okay. It actually allows for more children participation than the other one did, so I'm hoping they will be more reverent during it. As it turns out, I was in the wrong......I hadn't prepared for the 4th week, like I thought I had.
Anyone need a sharing time about things that are good and bad for the body? I've got a colorful, laminated one all ready to go! :) I'll get it to the first person that asks.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
That sounds like a great family home evening! We're having J&I over for FHE tonight, but I wouldn't make it before then. I'm sorry that happened! We used to always decide as a presidency which ones we were doing out of the theme handbook, but the Friend was free game... we always had to check with each other first or that would happen! It's harder for the teachers who usually aren't in on that dialogue. Grrrr!
Post a Comment