Today I learned some things:
1. When one wakes up in the morning and has an obvious UTI (urinary tract infection), one should be careful about taking leftover medicine sitting in the cupboard.
2. When one takes 3.5 pills instead of just one, because one is in panic/pain mode, you WILL have nausea, headache, sensitivity to light, shakiness, and some other stuff.
3. When one goes to the trusted Dr., she will help you know what to do, and what NOT to do, with firmness and gentleness. She will even give you a new prescription for pills and tell you to only take one in the morning, and one at night.
4. When one needs protein in the belly to take a pill with, an Arby's regular is just perfect.
5. When a person has drank what seems like 5 gallons of water, and taken their pills correctly, it's okay for them to sleep on the couch with a comfy blanket for a few hours.
6. When one's husband arrives home from work, it's okay to let him fix dinner. He's a good cook!
7. When the meds kick in, one will sigh and sigh and sigh and feel her muscles relaxing from the pain and tenseness of the day.
8. When someone else gets sick, even if they look like they are fine, I should not be thinking that they should 'buck up' and stay at work. I will encourage them to go home.
Today I learned alot.
I am thankful there are people who can handle other peoples' sickness and pain and have gone to school for many years so they can help me when I need help quickly. I could never do that.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Glad you saw the doc. Glad you're feeling better. Sad you were hurting at all!
I'm glad you are feeling better already, that must be some good stuff! Happy drinking.
Post a Comment