Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wheels Keep on Turning

Today there were many wheels that helped me get through my day... wheels on the track that lets the bathroom drawers roll out so I can get my toothbrush and makeup... wheels inside the many clocks I used at home and at work...wheels on the bottom rack of the dishwasher so I could clean up the dishes...wheels on the snowblower...wheels on my rolling chair at work, at home at the computer, and at the kitchen table...wheels on the truck that carried me safely to and from work, and the wheel I steered the truck with... the wheel on my computer mouse...wheels on the delicious salad bar in the school cafeteria... wheels on the huge garbage dumpsters that sit out in the cold and hold my trash until the wheels on the garbage truck come to take it away...all these wheels, and no mention of the wheels in my head where cogs occasionally slip or the wheels of time as they race ever onward...

1 comment:

Diana said...

WOW! I never thought about all those wheels!