Thursday, January 15, 2009

Too much to do

Tonight my 'to do' list looked something like this (though it didn't really LOOK like anything, because the list was only in my head) : do 4 more loads of laundry, fill and run the dishwasher, fold the 2 loads of clean clothes on the bed, change the sheets on the bed, fix dinner, cut some things for work, finish preparing some fleece blankets for an activity on Saturday, sweep the kitchen, repair the garage door manger scene, finish putting away all the Christmas decorations, vacuum living room, work on Primary lesson, etc. Here's what I got accomplished: 2 loads of laundry, dishes, email some people I care about, IM with some more people I care about, talk on the phone with people I care about, fix dinner, eat pop corn.... listen to the news.... I really like having the power to make my own choices. :)

2 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

The message is loud and clear--caring about people is an important priority! You go!!

Kelie said...

Ahh! I wish I had been one of the people you talked to... We all know I'm your favorite, so I guess it's okay!! :)