Did you know:
If you are taking antibiotics, they kill the bacteria inside you....even the Good bacteria.
If you kill all the bacteria, you will probably get dye-the-ree-uh.
If you get that, you will not be having a happy day.
If you are not having a happy day, you will want to fix it.
If you go to the pharmacist, and are actually able to say out loud, "Help me! I have diarrhea!", then he will tell you that yogurt has acidolphilus in it and will help give you back some good bacterias.
You must eat the said yogurt only between 3 and 6 p.m., lest the calcium in it nullifies the antibiotic guys.
The antibiotics will also kill the bacteria you just swallowed in the yogurt.
After you are finished taking all the antibiotics in the prescription bottle, and don't ever hoard any for next time, you should take some more yogurt to build the supply of good ones back up.
And, did you know antibiotics are actually the GOOD GUYS, even though they are KILLERS of back-teer-ee-uh?
ALSO, it's Spring! I know this because there were blooming tulips in the floral department at the grocery store! (next to said pharmacy) I pulled out my camera and took pictures of them for inspiration! Nobody ever believes me when I tell them Spring comes in January.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment