Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Living is hard work!

The laundry is done.
The dishes are not.

The errands are run.
The groceries are bought.

Lesson Plans are done.
The bathrooms are not.

I AM having fun!
Oh wait.....no, I'm not!


Two weeks and one day,
I'll be going away...

Sitting in meetings
day after day.

Listening and learning
and having such fun!

They'll teach me to write.
Hope I get it right!

Two weeks after that,
I'm HAPPY to say:

Am flying to where
my Grandchildren play.

We'll hug and we'll cry.
We'll smile and we'll talk.

We'll do some fun things,
and go for a walk.

We'll leave to come home,
oh, I hate leaving.

Ten weeks after that,
the kids will come home.

We'll hug and we'll play,
warm day after day.

Those are the things I'm
excited to enjoy.

I AM having fun!
What Family I've got!


I love my husband and kids. They bring me joy and satisfaction. I rejoice that I made it through the child-rearing years, and still have some years to work on my talents. Next week, I get to sew! I got the fabric tonight. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

aprilhoyt said...

how fun!! I love being with family too! and real life is not so much fun too!! oh well, we live and move on!! Have fun with your kids!