So far this month, so good. I've made it to all the appointments, meetings, activities, tutoring sessions, and Family gatherings.... and all on time! By looking at the calendar ahead, it would have been nice to have someone else doing my scheduling for me, so things aren't piled on top of each other. Yikes! I'm excited for each event, however, so I will MAKE IT FIT! (Cinderella)
This week I get to spend 2 full days being taught how to write a book and get it published. I hope I can keep up with all the things the teachers (Authors) tell me. A few weeks ago, I turned in the texts to 2 of the childrens' books I've written, and the professional authors will give me their ideas of what I did right, and what I can change and make better. It will be fun to learn new things.
At the end of the week, I get to babysit for a wedding, attend the first baptism for one of my Primary kids, and go visit my Sister's family gathering while her son and his family are here from Wash. D. C. Such fun things all lined up!
And after that, I go back to the Dr. for his diagnosis and treatment. And after that, we get to go see family who live out of state. And after that, it will be nice warm weather. And after that, school gets out. And after that, the summer rolls out, with all it's many fun things! I'm excited for each thing as it comes along. I'm really looking forward to having more time with my kids, and their kids, when there's no school in summertime. I decided to take my Teddy Bear. They won't laugh.
Sewing Room Model 1:12 (ish)
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment