The last 2 trips to the grocery store, I have forgotten to purchase lettuce. But tonight, I finally remembered, and picked up a head of it before coming home from work. I was so excited to show my man that I acutally remembered it! When he came home from work, he was so excited to show me the lettuce he had gotten on HIS way home! We have such fun surprising each other! :)
Because it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, I quickly went out and planted a bunch of flower seeds. The Mr. already planted some peas in the veggie garden last weekend. Now we have 11 packages of seeds in the dirt, and only 5 more to go.... Is it just my imagination, or a poor memory from my kidhood, but do any of the rest of you think that there are fewer seeds in the packages nowdays than there used to be? Maybe the seeds are power-packed and we only need a few... :) Maybe there's only a few, so we don't need to worry about thinning the sproutlings...
Today after work, I walked on the treadmill AND worked outside in the dirt. I love love LOVE Spring! I even walked on the treadmill earlier in the evening than last night, when I worked out until past 10:30 p.m., and then I was all wired and couldn't get to sleep for quite awhile. Luckily I had some hot chocolate on hand.... it always relaxes me and reminds the eyelids to get droopy.
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
:D LOL on the lettuce and a great, big You go, Girl! on the exercise! ;)
Post a Comment