I started out the day with such enthusiasm and was having such a good time until I had to eat 3 bananas, 2 pieces of toast, and some applesauce before I could leave home. Thank You colonoscopy leftovers. Not. As I was driving down the road, the lens fell out of my glasses. That was an exciting surprise! I was happy to find a pair of prescription sunglasses in the truck and they saved the day.....kinda weird shopping in a store with them on, and they aren't bifocals, so I kept having to lift them up and pull things right up to my face to read the labels. I just pretended that's how I always do things, and no one stared very hard. I did get the shirts for the reunion, the fabric for some curtains, clothes from the cleaners, 3 loads of laundry done, and the dishwasher run. Tonight my Man took me for a walk around the block and that was a nice finishing touch to the day. :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment