Friday, May 22, 2009

Staying at Home is Fun to Do, Fun to Do, to Do, to Do

I'm not even waiting to write about all the fun things I did today. It's morning, and I'm going to write all the fun things I get to do today, before they even happen! I get to go pick up the T-shirts for the upcoming Reunion. I hope the Folks at the gathering like them. They are very reminiscent of our growing up Farm Life, with Dad's cattle brand on them, some barbed wire, AND our maiden name on them. I'm so excited! Then I'll drive around a few corners and visit the fabric store. I love going to the fabric store! The levelor broke apart on the office window, so my man said I can sew some new curtains. I'll put golf or computer or something manly on his window, and something farmish or girlee on the window next to my computer. Fun! If it takes me a long time to make a decision on fabric, I'll skip across the street and have Taco Bell with a Fruitista for lunch. In the afternoon, I can cut and serge, and sew. What a day this is going to be! :) Yesterday I planted some new perennials around the yard. I better go out and give them a nice big drink and talk to them to see how they enjoyed their first night out of the nursery. I hope they like it here.

No comments: