Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Victory!

In the last 2 weeks, I've been getting all the Dr. checkups that have been 'on the back burner' for a few months. So far I've had the non-eventful annual physical....they scheduled me for a colonoscopy next week, but that was all. The thyroid Dr. said he'll check me again in 2 months and that I should plan to have surgery later this summer to remove the growing goiter. Yippy skippy. At the eye Dr., I ordered new frames to go with my new lenses.....black and silver frames to match my gray hair....if ever it should decide to go gray. hee hee Today I went to the dentist.... NOTHING NEEDS TO BE FIXED!! Hip, Hip, Hooray for me today! He even gave me a new blue toothbrush. My favorite color! Tomorrow I don't have to go to any Dr.s. I can't decide what to do with myself.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wow! That's quite a bit of good news in one day! I wanna see your new glasses! I love seeing the face underneath the glasses any time I get to!! :D I'm so proud of you for taking care of your health even when it isn't fun... it means you want to stick around and I'm SO GLAD for that! ;) I love you!!

Melissa M. said...

Have you considered a nice morning at the DMV?
I am glad you are checking out OK, and I am sorry about the possible surgery! I hope the goiter shrinks on its own.