Things that I liked about today are:
a black duck napping under my lindin tree
working for only 3 hours at school
the warm sunshine
getting a free salad at McDonald's
eating said salad with a good friend
going for an evening walk with my Pal
hearing the eye Dr. say my eyes are healthy
using my new 'suicide knob'/steering knob on my steering wheel
talking on the phone to people I love in Washington
pinning the corner of a being-bound quilt and having it look nice
seeing my young and old friends at work
hearing a child say my name with a smile in the halls
being at home
pulling weeds/grass
polishing off the jug of chocolate milk
Oh, what a good day!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Hi friend...
Love the list!!! :)
ps.... I WISH I would have gotten what you thought I was getting for Mother's Day... it never even crossed my mind when I was writing it on the blog, but several people have had the same reaction as you! :)
My favorite was the child who said your name with a smile in the hall! :D I mean, how could they not? But still, I've had teachers in the past that I could not honestly say I'd be glad to see! ;)
Post a Comment