Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Girls I know. If your small children are winding themselves around and around your legs whining for food or attention, or if your husband asks you what's for dinner, or if someone spits up, barfs, or their diaper leaks on you today,.... just smile at them and take care of it like you always do. Keep on loving your family. Mother's Day is pretty much like all the other Sundays of the year at that stage. But as the kids grow up, and Mother's Day is quieter at your house, then you can sleep in and do all the other things you now only dream of doing. There's a time and a season for everything. Smiles and hugs to You. :)

2 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

I hope you have a great mother's day too! I sure like your kids! so you must be a good mother!!

Diana said...

Not that I'm 'wishing my life away' but I do look forward to when my kids finally 'get it.' You know, like when they're in college doing their own laundry, eating their own food and then they're like, Hey! My Mom really did do a lot for me! :D Or when their first babies come and they're like Whoa! This is a LOT harder than my Mom always made it look!! :D I love you on Mother's Day and every other day!! ;)