Yesterday: more blood tests in preparation for appt next week with encrinologist. Today: 'yearly' (one in every 4-6 years) physical exam. Still have low blood pressure (101 over 64). Dr. says my heart is strong and that it indicates I'm probably exercising. I love going there because I love hearing them say I'm 'normal.' :) Go back to the hospital for another vial of blood that they forgot to do yesterday. Am skipping the blood work the Dr. ordered for in the morning because I don't care what my cholesterol is! It's not in the danger zone. I just had that done last November. Tomorrow: I will call the Dr. back to ask about the colonoscopy that I forgot to ask about today. Next week: trip to the eye Dr., the encrinologist, and the dentist. What was I thinking when I decided to get an overhaul? Perhaps I should pay attention to things one at a time, instead of putting them all off 'until school gets out for summer.'
Tonight I got the two-lips and daff-the-dills be-headed and into the garbage can. The flowerbeds look like they got a new haircut. :) I picked up a new Snowflake Mock Orange to go along with the wild Syringa (a.k.a. mock orange) that struggles in the back yard. I'm hoping the struggler will see the new plant with all its green leaves, and get the idea of what to do. It works that way with children...... one learns to walk by watching another child who is walking.
Sunny day today. Loved it!
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Where did you find a mock orange plant to buy?
Post a Comment