Yesterday we came home from camping in the mountains with my Sibs and our Kids and Grands (not ALL of them could come, but as many as could). My favorite parts were: watching the little children play in the meadow, watching the Kids with their cameras, eating all the yummy food everyone brought and shared, listening to the songs of the birds in the mornings, sleeping in a tent, s'mores with people I love, Little People on my lap, that no one fell in the river nearby, watching and listening to the rain (and rejoicing when it stopped raining), the way everyone worked and played together, the way the Kids helped the Little People---no matter whose child it was, the hugs and smiles, the fun things at the auction, and so much more. I just love being with my Family. :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
sounds like good times! glad it was fun!
You did such a GREAT job!! It was so much fun for all of us! My kids had SO much fun and so did us "grown-ups" (I use the term loosely). :D
Post a Comment