Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Trails, Minnie

Today I got some more totes put away with leftover reunion things in them. Today we gave away our mini hamster. Today I got a transmission flush for the truck. Today I returned the trailer that we borrowed to haul wood to the reunion. Today I had a toothache and a headache (probably from clinching my lips and jaw too tightly). Today I went for a drive through the country with the windows open (which caused my sinuses to swell and give me a headache, but it was well worth it!). Today I took pictures of the pretty flowers in my yard. Today I layed on the porch swing for a little while, and enjoyed watching a small female finch sucking liquid from the hummingbird feeder. Today our phone wasn't working. Today I noticed that a farmer had totally cleaned the manure from his corral, and put down nice new dirt. Tonight we went for a walk hand-in-hand. Tonight I am thankful for my eyes, ears, fingers, ankles, bones, lungs, and all else that works very well and lets me crochet, read, walk, and enjoy life. I'm pretty sure I'm having a nice time on earth. :)

No comments: