*the 18 sewing projects that I unearthed in the sewing room. Now I can really sew!
*the smudge prints on the sliding door. My grandkids have been here. :)
*the look on the peoples' faces at the post office when I needed to leave and the guy in line behind me offered to mail my box, and I let him. hee hee (it was one of my neighbors, and I was in a hurry)
*seeing a baby swing in my living room. It reminds me how fun it is to be a Grandma.
*the package the mailman brought me from my Sissy. Books about an ancestor! Cool!
*a hug from two of the little girls in my Primary class.
*watching a little girl pushing her dolly in her dolly stroller.
*looking at all the pretty flowers while I was holding the hose and watering them.
*having my Man's arm in less pain.
*warming up outside on the porch swing.
*cooling off in the nicely air conditioned house.
*opening the lid of a tote to find keepsakes and old letters from my parents.
*calls and emails from the Kids, and other people I love.
*a nice soft bed to sleep in, and meds to take to help me get to sleep. :)
Rustic Red, White & Blue Nesting Boxes
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
*Grinning!* I want to sneak a peek at those family history books! :D
Post a Comment